Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what"s the latest status of manipal - aajkal
and other colleges recommended for derecognition
it has been months now mci has inspected these colleges but when will those bastards update their site
does anyone know
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, vide their letter no. V-11015/17/2004-ME(P-I) dated 11th March 2005, addressed to Ms Carole Bede, Senior Research Analyst, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), USA, have stated as follows œthe final decision in regard to recognition or de-recognition of the medical course in any medical college is taken by the Government of India after following the prescribed procedure laid down for the same in the Act. Further that, until the medical qualification of any institution is de-recognised by the Government of India by a notification in the official gazette, all such courses shall continue to remain recognized and the degrees held by the students of such institutions awarded by the respective universities shall be valid for all purposes and the Government of India has not de-recognized any of the medical colleges for whom ECFMG had made a reference to Government of India.

anyone from these colleges have got permit?
No.Clearance has not been given at anyone.
Which batch are you from?
i am from 2004 batch from another college which is also in this mess
i wanna know if all batches are affected by this or it applies only to recent graduating batch.
2004 onwards but it has been sorted out by mci the bad thing is that they don"t update there site
The FAIMER has updated its website....however ECFMG has not begun to process the applications yet and say they still need certain points to be clarified.
hwy guys. i am from kmc manipal and am currently studying in final year. just talked to r p pai today(u know who he is if u are a manipal graduate). he said the letter asmentioned above had been sent to manipal and the college has forwarded it to the appropiate authority in usa. so more or less the issue is sorted out. HURRAY!!!
GRT NEWS
hi,how does a us govt affiliation of a program influence its ranking on any imgs ROL?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »