Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those that didn´t match - jason
please, post your creds.
it is good to know how competitive is US nowaday.
thanks
92,90,csa passed frst attempts, us research experience.
Don't waste your time trying to find out, its crap, tha last word is given bu the genius PD and his gang

saadia, I am surprised to see that with your scores you did not match? how many interviews you had? I am pretty sure if you play your cards right during scramble you will find a position. get ready for tomorrow. good luck
masmhc I know how you feel, but it would be a good guide for those preparing for usmle, probably not only good score will be enough, but research, Usce and other thing that could help.
GL
95/96/paseed cs first attempt..7 interviews
i got 87-step-1, 91-step-2. got 8 interviews. us clinical experience+.still didnt match. will try my luck tomorrow. was really surprised when i saw that i didnt match.
87/90, cs passed, first attempts, not match
It seems like the lower the scores, the more likely will be matched. What's wrong with it? A lot of people with low scores matched. I think personalities and ability to communicate played a big role during interviews.
I guess these high scorer shoot too high
If they rank these "bad" programs, they should have matched. If they are determined for the university programs, they may fail to match.

So if these unmatched post their rank list, it may make more sense
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »