Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help.... failed step 2 ck - dr.farfoor
Just kidding- you shoudl go ahead and try the $14k course now as it is discounted

to emc2- If there is NO Company Then what about this?:

YOU POSTED THIS BELOW - CAN BE VERIFIED THROUGH google:
so you worked for a 'gang of thieves' last year perpetuated by renu_usmle etc? But you are now stating above that no company ever existed- NOT EVEN THE ONE THAT IS TOP RANKED BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU?

(THIS PROVES that emc2 - YOU ARE A SICK, SCHIZOPHRENIC MAN/WOMAN THAT NEEDS SERIOUS 5 HT1-A receptor MODIFICATION WITH CLOZAPINE AS CHLOPROMAZINE WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT SUFFICIENT TO NORMALIZE YOUR DA2 receptor hyperactivity) :

----------------------------------------------------------------

help.... failed step 2 ck
emc2 - 10/02/11 16:47

SPAM ALERT!!
the only thing guaranteed with this dubious 14K course is failure and a boat load of your $$ skimmed from you.
Beware! Just focus on your studies/IV/Match the old fashioned way = YOURSELF!
SCAM ALERT!! the advertiser has no website, real phone number or email!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

emc2 - 09/27/11 01:04

yes v true!
i was part of the fraud/scam program that promises the world but only ends up stealing your $11K. More details of this fradulent program can be found here :
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=616633
mainly perpetuated by Renu_usmle, finallypassedandgotr and smita_patle, stepsusmleforum, (sometimes all talking to each other too).
But i am out of this gang of thieves and so warning you all..... BEWARE!!!
Report Abuse

* Re:emc2 is a fraud
emc2 - 09/27/11 23:17

Yes i was part of this fraud. We fooled many people into believing our lies and succeeded in cheating lots.
i have seen the light and so now WARNING ALL.... becareful of this scam.... i am a whistle blower!
We used to operate out of some body's garage and use free webmails like yahoo etc to conduct our business. (eg Renu_usmle )
i am sorry for all that we cheated... but the cheating continues by the people still there : Renu_usmle, finallypassedandgotr and smita_patle, stepsusmleforum so please be aware!!
bump
Mr 14K Scam Artist, Please provide the following :

1) your website address (registered URL, not free blog-post)

2) physical address of your place of crime (i mean business)

3) telephone number that your "registered business" uses, not the phone line you share with the phone sex business ( plus that ridiculous 5 digit extension).

Would you still like that dollar for the micky d burger??
to emc2 (we are BBB ranked- what are you ranked eg
luckycaribemd - 10/03/11 00:11

The New York address that can help you is (with your Schizophrenia PANSS ranking) :
New York Psychiatric Institute a Columbia U affiliate dealing with severely disordered in-patients (unless you already are there as a long-term patient!).

Did you know that in cases where clozaril is contraindicated (e.g., due to bone marrow depression risks) cutting edge treatments of ECT-contraindicated refractory patients entail the use of innovative measures such as allopurinol or even tetracycline?!
http://www.theannals.com/content/40/12/2200.short

Please ask if you are suitable for ECT; if not you may wish to apply to the above for cutting edge care.

It is OK to be psychotic, but at some point-without treatment- you may prove to be a danger to others so that we may need to apply involuntary committment to you!

guys i am sorry for my postings about a 14K program.
It is very obviously fake and i am glad none of you have fallen for it. BBB is not even aware of our existence!
I frequently make such false claims about a 14K program that guarantees success when i forget to take my meds!
Good luck in the match to all of you and please ignore my fake 14K programs postings. I am going to take my medication now and i will gladly accept a dollar from anyone for a burger too.
Thanks
iv_diwana1, dr.farfoor and company
do UW many times....u will be fine...but u need to understand the concepts well......
Here’s TRULY Guaranteed USMLE Success…for a CHANGE
Content

Statement

a. Overview
The only course (eleven thousand five hundred dollars per USMLE step) that will provide a 100% CASH Refund through an ‘if you do not pass, YOU DO NOT PAY…’ legally authorized, escrow contracted-guarantee

b.Training Method/Infrastructure
Multimedia driven- online, with personalized instruction on a rigorous training schedule, that allows you to continue to work or train FULL—TIME and study from the comfort of your own home, ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!

c. Goal
The student must PASS, or we will not get paid ANYTHING..PLAIN, SIMPLE and NO-NONSENSE

Qualifications

a.Academic Educational Training
Ivy- League trained MDs

b. Clinical Medical Training
Ivy League and other top US universities

c. Business Ratings
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau

Course Sample Using a Standardized Case-Based Approach Adopted by the Student, Towards the Development of a Systematic, Basic Science-Driven Clinical Correlations-’Based Study and USMLE Review System

a.Background
Basic Science context for the Clinical problem presentation

b.Problem
Detailed statement and development of the clinical problem or case, using a 14-item standardized question set

c.Alternatives
Full case diagrammatic and multimedia driven, work-up derived from the above

d. Discussion
Learn by presenting your case and discussing all aspects of the presentation; this detailed approach emulates the ‘residency –training experience in every respect

Supports

a.References
Context of interaction with students
Student’s rating the course's performance compared to other courses.
Constructive feedback provided to the student on a periodic basis, with the circumstances and the student’s response.
Additional statements about the course’s performance, potential, and nature of the Guaranteed Outcomes

Contact Information (despite the FORUM attackers e.g., ‘helpgeneral’ (!!!) that work for other Programs at this forum- we take that as a COMPLIMENT as they FEAR US- well GO AHEAD and CALL as you have NOTHING TO LOSE!)

a.Phone
Our Information Line is available 24 hours at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight
A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

SEE TOP RESULT

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=how+img+got+us+residency+blogspot+april+2009

A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY
SEE TOP RESULT

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=how+img+got+us+residency+blogspot+april+2009

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE STORY…SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS; Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search i.e., FULL LISTS of PGMS with NO YOG or SCORE or USCE needed!;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!

Here’s TRULY Guaranteed USMLE Success…for a CHANGE
Content

Statement

a. Overview
The only course (eleven thousand five hundred dollars per USMLE step) that will provide a 100% CASH Refund through an ‘if you do not pass, YOU DO NOT PAY…’ legally authorized, escrow contracted-guarantee

b.Training Method/Infrastructure
Multimedia driven- online, with personalized instruction on a rigorous training schedule, that allows you to continue to work or train FULL—TIME and study from the comfort of your own home, ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!

c. Goal
The student must PASS, or we will not get paid ANYTHING..PLAIN, SIMPLE and NO-NONSENSE

Qualifications

a.Academic Educational Training
Ivy- League trained MDs

b. Clinical Medical Training
Ivy League and other top US universities

c. Business Ratings
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau

Course Sample Using a Standardized Case-Based Approach Adopted by the Student, Towards the Development of a Systematic, Basic Science-Driven Clinical Correlations-’Based Study and USMLE Review System

a.Background
Basic Science context for the Clinical problem presentation

b.Problem
Detailed statement and development of the clinical problem or case, using a 14-item standardized question set

c.Alternatives
Full case diagrammatic and multimedia driven, work-up derived from the above

d. Discussion
Learn by presenting your case and discussing all aspects of the presentation; this detailed approach emulates the ‘residency –training experience in every respect

Supports

a.References
Context of interaction with students
Student’s rating the course's performance compared to other courses.
Constructive feedback provided to the student on a periodic basis, with the circumstances and the student’s response.
Additional statements about the course’s performance, potential, and nature of the Guaranteed Outcomes

Contact Information (despite the FORUM attackers e.g., ‘helpgeneral’ (!!!) that work for other Programs at this forum- we take that as a COMPLIMENT as they FEAR US- well GO AHEAD and CALL as you have NOTHING TO LOSE!)

a.Phone
Our Information Line is available 24 hours at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »