Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed cs first attempt - maheshraj84
How shoud we do Introduction in Acute Pain case/trauma case as we enter the sp room & greet the patient.?
how will it be different?
HI Mahesh,
First of all congratulations !!! Thanks for the good advice.
Can u pls send me ur houston cases to my email id elliii5
Good luck with ur step3.Thanks in advance.
final battle 2009 do what you do as in normal case even in case of acute abdomen, go in greet the patient introduce yourself. Make sure that you say I can pretty much see that you are in severe pain, please cooperate with me i will be asking few questions and doing quick examination because doing so will help me to understand more about your condition. After History say thank you very much for answering my questions patiently. After doing PE say i really appreciate your cooperation inspite of being in such pain you allowed me to examine you.

While examining the abdomen say now I will be pressing in different parts of your belly and I will be as gentle as possible. Ofcourse you might be knowing never palpate pain area 2 times nor tap there. That is why cool head and presence of mind is important if you feel wooried that patient is in pain you may forget the pain area and palpate again, remember the person is acting so you also act.

Bring that feeling on your face that you care most for him even though you wanna spit on his face for his clever acting

Congratulations!
Could you please kindly send me the neeraj notes and your Houston cases?
Thank you so much for your help.
faith09@mail2faith.com
can u email me neerajs notes as well muhammad_rawala
faith09 and dowite89 sent you neeraj notes
hi
can you please send me the cases you got
at csprep842@yahoo.in
thanks

Could you send me the neeraj notes? My exam is in August, mi emal is jomilv. Thanks and congratulations.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »