Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to kill myself! - indi123
Hi, friends:

Can someone share some medication techniques? I feel so stressed out

Thanks a lot
Dear kashvi, I have a different situation. My father came to USA in 1946 from India to study and studied here very well. He did his two masters and one Ph.D. from USA and went back to his country to serve it and did it ably till he died. He was well known all over the world for his brilliance. In USA of course the level of education is very good and second to none. We should gather education from here and spread it to our part of the world. I just want to follow the foot steps of my father. We should try to serve humanity with the best of education. We can also hold international conferences in our part of the world with education from the west to see what good the exchange of knowledge brings.
Dear usluipek. Follow this technique and you'll be all set:

http://www.massgeneral.org/bhi/basics/eliciting_rr.aspx

The technique to 'The Relaxation Response' changed my life forever. You'll love it.
Shonde and Gaba 1, thanks a lot for your lovely support. I know I'll pass the exam when I have such sincere people, I mean all the people on the forum are so helpful and sincere. I know I don't have to worry because all the people on the forum are there with me to help me.
Dear Indi, many thanks for the meditation technique, it works for me. I also sent you a email as well.

All the best!
Dear usluipik, you are welcome.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »