any 1 givin xam in july? please gather here,

share yr preparation

1.how far have you come?

2. completed uw or no? ? %

3. how many readings of kaplan/FA/ golj

4. given any NBME?

thout this would help us.

thank you

I am going for my exam on the 29-th of July.
Am in a very bad shape and have no idea what to do to improve.Till now I was reading:
a lot of books but Kaplan,Goljan...I did not finish the reading and still am looking for some books for:biochemistry and anathomy,immunol and histology
My score uw,not timed and not completed is :44%
hi sunrayz,hope to take my exam 1st week in july.finished my 1st reading and started revising some courses already.Right now doing 2nd reading of FA.Not completed UW yet but my average score is btwn 65-75.I tried NBME5 already.
hi guys ,

i am in a very bad shape as well

i am doin my 2 nd read of kaplan now, finished 50% uw with av of 70%

need to complete the rest, give 2 more readin of kaplan,

take nbme, donno where iam heading

anither thing lady3456, mos11

do u know when we cud xpect the results if we give xam in july?? in view of new software being introduced? do u think it will take long?
I hope no delayes because I still want to apply on the 1 of September,this in case that i will pass.
WOW,guys you are doing way better than me,well...I will keep going and maybe i will make it.
good luck to all of us!
hi there any 1 else who can contribute?
i will take august 28 i just finish my first read kaplan and goljan i did uw i get 45% and 65%kaplan and NMB at february 310 i have to do everithing again help me please marita
Hi I'm preparing to give my xam in july.Started my 2nd read of kaplan n now doin goljan. Will be taking up UW by next week.. Plan to do NBME after 2nd revision.
i am taking my exam on 23rd of july. i am in bad shape too.
hi........planning to give exam in july too. i think me and lady are in the same boat........hang in there lady.......ive started reading.......lets hope i manage to do 1 reading. any suggestions guys? what shud we stress on...........please suggest something
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »