Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to pass -
bhargava

yesterday i got my results. i failed my exam second time also. i am very much depressed. pl give me some hints to pass the exams.
Raminder

Hi, did you take a review course?
TS

There could be many reasons for your failure. Unless someone is very close to you, it is very difficult to judge what is the exact cause.

I feel it is better for you to go for live lectures. You will learn a lot there.
umesh - uparikh18

can you e-mail me on uparikh18
pereira - roadrocket007

hi, i suggest you identify your weak areas and buy review books on those specific ones.
niurka larosa pringle - prinvar00

i want to know how to pass step1, i studied i lot i bought kaplan books, i reviewed most of the boks but i did step1 twice i failed now i'm going to do it again. please let me know what could be my problems
tania - tania_rifat@cox.net

Hi,

I want your advice about step 1,because I don't undestend why I can't get a good score, please let me know what books and questions book should I use besides kaplan. Thanks.
tania - tania_rifat@cox.net

Hi,

I want your advice about step 1,because I don't undestend why I can't get a good score, please let me know what books and questions book should I use besides kaplan. Thanks.
ninabeh

Hi,I have failed 3 times in step1 and I am gonna take it for the forth time.Please let me know if somebody can give me some lecture notes and also,good advice in order to pass it.

Thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »