Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conrad Fisher makes me very sick - concon
He is an ugly person in every way!!
what happend buddy ???

where r u doing residency ??
I liked him in his video's! What happened?
I heard that he is terrible to residents in his program
What did he do?
Well as a med student at FHMC (where he was the PD last year) I can tell you first hand that he was well liked by the residents and that he has a reputation wherevery he has been (Mamonides, FHMC, Downstate) as an advocate for the residents in the respective medicine program.
in the kaplan lecture series.. that guy was one of the best... no doubt about it... he is one of teh only persons who has thoroughly analyzed the material and simplified it in a very understandable manner... and furthermore... even after so much simplification.. the guy tells you almost every single thing you need to knoow for the boards... not many people can do that..

at least that's my opinion...

while interviewing at SUNY downstate, there was a resident that talked to us. She did not like Conrad Fischer but told us of all the wonderful chnages he had made in such a short time being there.She said all these despite the fact that she did not like him as a person.She said she was just able to separate her personal feelings from an objective evaluation of his work.
He advocates for his residents.
I definately agree with matrix! been to Downstate and heard the same from a medical student! A good teacher but not a gr8 person.
Concon, you must know that he has a very specific sense of humor that some people find offensive. Besides that he is a very good as a teacher - I agree with Pancho. I liked him a lot during my Kaplan step 2 lectures.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »