Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observership in icu anaesthesia...help - docsguyss
can observership done in anaesthesia ..icu and casuality...and the lor from that of any help for medicine residency?? please help..i have got no success in getting internal medicine observership
any one???
something is better than nothing

atleast u can get written in the lor that u were able to observe the way health care is delivered in USA
hey where did u do the observership?
i havnt done it yet..bcoz i didnt get any obse in medicine,i have applied to some in anaesthesia...,got the email addresses from ama website...
ok thanks
Any clinical experience in a US hospital usually helps to get you an interview because it's one thing that can distinguish you from the many other applicants. The more weeks spent at the observership, the better. Here's my advice...Be sure to be on time each day, ask them to recommend articles to read and read them each night, show interest by asking occasional good questions about the articles the next day, yet not too many questions to interrupt work flow, and then toward the end of the observership, ask an attending physician to write you a letter of recommendation. A good letter from a US attending physician is a tremendous asset to you. Good luck from cmcases of competentmed.com
hey thankyou so much for your advice!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »