Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those who have gone thro matching process - sunny
Hello could you please tell me about US LOR? Is it by any known US physician? or one who has worked with you only? An should it be only clinical work or any kind? Like I work with few US physicians but in pharma industry, can I get LOR from those US physicians? will it be conisdered as US LOR?
yes, get the best you can

I got two from us doctors about my research work and one from my medical school classmate who is an us doctor now.

These worked!

hey sunny, long time if u are the same sunny that was in step 2 forum last yr, if i recall u did get 99...I was using "angel" then but the name has been taken up already by someone else...so have u done step 1?...hope it went well and when are u doing cs...all the best

as per getting LORs from the pharmaceutical industry, i think u shld try to get some letters from attendings or faculty in the medical field or do some research work, that would be far better...it does help...all the best buddy in ur exams and the match next yr...God bless ya
good
Thanks james, jpassi, angelo
Angel: yes I am the same sunny, I will be appearing for step one on Apr 27. and will try for match in 2006. Nice to hear from you after long time. What is your news? if you feel you may email me to sande_dom
hey sunny just emailed ya!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »