Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
off season positions - lalubambygirl
I didnt match and I dont know how can I find vacant positions that are availabe in june in some programs. I dont know how to go about it. Like I know a webline"Findaresident". DO you think it is worthwhile? What other websites do you recommend for this purpose?
THankyou so much.
Please help. I'm in the same case.
http://stoppagingme.com/index.php

You need to register to look at Residensy Vacancies on the right side.

GL

PS. You also can do just Google search.
I was late for the match too. Scramble was not that great and I have a 'findaresident' account. It looks to me like an experiment for the moment. Not that much activity sofar, maybe it will change. I looked for example for FM positions and sofar I have found only 5 listed. You can then apply from your account (more like contacting the program) and sofar I don't get the impression anyone has even checked it out. The idea is great, since your data can be imported from ERAS, but the whole thing seems sofar to be quite dead. If you have an ERAS account like me, you can invest 30$ for testing purposes, who knows, but if you don't I think it's 75 bucks and I am not sure it would be worth the investment. Use your own judgement, I might be wrong. By the way I think you can already do a positions search without any account. That way you can get an idea about 'available' positions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »