Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 Pass with 82 on 2nd attempt! -
worried doc.

Hello people, i just wanted to know, if i would be able to make it into a residency programme with this score. I hope i do.
Please, any advices would be appreciated.Thanks.I will try and do my best in STEP 2.
4fools

no you can't you just need to give it up and look at nother field
sad me

that is a good score! Never give up hope and just keep trying. Remember that Step II score is actually more important since interview calls are more likely to be based on that (and visa status I guess) than step I.

So, just study hard and get a real good score in step II!
ap

yes u will get into residency program.nowadays people rgetting into residency with scores as low as76&78 in step1 &step2respt. without any recommendations.
all the best for ur step 2.
to u

4 fools have gone little stupid but little funny...he was kidding...dont give up at all...
4fools

Of course i was kiddng someone getting an 82 is worried about getting into a residency. come on get real. People are getting into programs with a lousy 75. Just eat your wheaties in the morning and you will be fine.
amruta

that's a good score. You should be happy that you passed! You will get into a residency program, almost everyone does in the end....so cheer up, an 82 is not all that bad.
Docespy - docespy

good job!
worried doc.

Thanks a lot all of you guys out there,who've encouraged me ......MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL, AND MAY WE ALL GET OUR RESIDENCIES Smile

Thanks a million ..... Docespy, Amrata, 4 Fools, to u, ap and sad me.....thanks guys Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »