Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**step 1 dvds** - us4mle
Lecture videos( complete)
Lectures by goljan 5days course with 36+100+500pgs
Lectures of webprep courses.(audio+ lecture slides)
And Practice test (containing Qbanks, IVQbanks, ALERT, Board simulator, NMS review, Compass, Mosby, NBME self test, Goljan practice test, Rapid review series, oretest, remembered questions of past 6 years and many more)
And Visual aid including Goljan pathology slide, Kaplan pathology library slide, Robbin pathology slide and test, Webpath etc etc)

Mail to : us4mle
And Practice test (containing Qbanks, IVQbanks, ALERT, Board simulator, NMS review, Compass, Mosby, NBME self test, Goljan practice test, Rapid review series, oretest, remembered questions of past 6 years and many more)
And Visual aid including Goljan pathology slide, Kaplan pathology library slide, Robbin pathology slide and test, Webpath etc etc)

mail to: us4mle
i need kap. step 1 DVDs of center prep. which is equal to 180 hrs as i heard, so if u have them please let me know the cost, method of paying, & how much should i wait??
halla

Still available!!!!
Mail me at us4mle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »