Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed again! plz guide - 2hopeless
plz guide me what to read. I did uw twice this time and also did master the boards, other than kaplan step 2 review. I am unable to figure out my weak points as my percentile declined 2 points from my previous attempt despite working hard this time. the areas which were very strong previously show a low performance this time.... I am lost... and hopeless...
plz guide..... i seriously need help
sorry to hear abt that...just take a couple days break n start afresh....ive not experienced this exam as yet...so cant guide u....but can tell u...dont lose faith...u'll pass....its just an exam at the end of the day!! Im sure someone who has taken the exam n passed on this forum will guide u in more detail....
how was your ccs performance?..if it was not high, then this is one aspect of the exam in which you can make great improvements..
how was ur CCS
Thanks, irp and michellejohn
yes ccs ws borderline to somewhat ok. at my last attempt ccs was good enough the reason i am totally lost that if once ican perform better in one area how can it drop down so much like my performance in nervoussys, respiratory sys, application of scientific concepts was very high but now vey low.... I took this one just 3 months after the previous one. but read through everything again i worked really hard and im heart broken after seeing a decline in performance.
don't lose hope. you are close to the endline.

whole test is unpredictable. esp ccs, you can do some case better than others, if you get really ccs, that much easy to bring you pass. I think you should work more on ccs. drop 2 points means you didn't make huge progression to your preparation. I really believe ccs can make huge difference. plus study one material in and out. Easy to say, I know. everybody is struggling on that. but most important, don't get dishearted. you will pass for sure next time.
i would appreciate if u can help me target the rt. areas, and the most recommended stuff to read.
first change your id,
thanks very positive...... did u already nail the step 3?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »