Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My exam—my struggle of life - meti
Congratilations , your gist is sounding like mine but you have inspired me, please i will need any material that can help me both for step 1&2 my email add is ahiaomausmleeaxam. enjoy.
Congrats....very inspirational...
All the best for residency.

Zarah & kiranraja --- i wrote you.

mamblossom --- i wrote a big note for you here just now and press submit -- i'm not seeing that. Sorry -- i will write you again.

ddimer001 --- thanks for good wishes.
Hi, meti,

your courage and dedication moved me a lot, especially your attitube to face hard life and humiliation before the exam... similar to what i have suffered before my step 1. Now my step 2 CK is approaching and wish kind support from you. Could you send the NBME 2 and 3 Qs and answer keys to ponytail0801?

Your post has been a powerful support for me to face my own problems and to chase my dream just before my step 2...

indeed, thanks you a lot and really congrats to you!
congratulation.you deserve it.
congratulations!!! wish u all the best through ur residency and may succes be always by ur side! u deserve it!
you are not the only one who is having this type of hard life.You just told my story.And you finished it ultimately.I just started the journey with lots of sufferings of my life.Can you give me the link of us world offline and kaplan lecture dvd offline for step 2 ck?
Hi Ashanai,

Here is link of lecture notes.

http://phrenorrhagetx.blogspot.com/2008/....html#sres

I'm sorry i did UW online. So, i don't have.

Just try your best.
Mom always have lots of responsibilities!
fix target--Keep on going --

Good wishes--

sorry, i don't have dvd.
I didn't watch-- didn't have that time!!
I will try to find out.
give me ur id ,i will forward UW offline.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »