Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Egyptian in the forum ? - kaizer
I enrolled for my step1 in Paris but unfortunately I got my visa demand rejected , my eligibility period ends by the 31 of july , I am now left with 2 choices , whether Turkey or Egypt , and I want to know if you have any feedback regarding test conditions in your country since I heard that depending on the country conditions varies , eg watched a video on youtube ov a candidate who was complaining of her test conditions , she said people was coming in an going out of the examination room she wasnt able to concentrate during the totality of the test , that really scarred me , just wanted to know if you have any feedback about this , I would prefere to take it in Egypt since I am really interested in visiting it , and it would cost me much less than a trip to Turkey ,
Please I really need your advice so I would change my exam center
Wanna know as well how long it usually takes to change elligybility Zone from Europe to Middle east ?
Please I need your kind help
wish U all the best .
I know someone who did his exam in Egypt. The center is great, as he said. As far as I know, Egypt is in Africa, not Middle East. Better check on that Smile
I have no idea about the center in Turkey.

As for how long it'd take to change the zone, I have no clue.

Good luck.
germanium Thank U so much for your reply I do appreciate , Egypt is definitely in Africa , but I thing (Not sure though) they included it in the middle east Zone , I will check it out !
thanx againg
wish U all the best
MIDDLE EAST
Egypt
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
United Arab Emirates
I was right , thanx again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »