Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS exam Experience - kom_19

Hello Firends,
I did my CS yesterday. I was torrible. Because I didn't practice the cases and my study time for CS was just one week.
I did every thing in the correct manner but I have three big faults
I didn't have time for counselling and even to tell the dx to the patient in most of the case
I left the most of the Sp room with telling them this was emergency calll I'll be back as soon as possible.
My notes have some scratching some times.
aprt from this I was so Nice with patients
Do you think I can Pass.......................? Sad(((((
Advice please
chill-ax and wait for your result. Responses here won't help. Atimes they give false hope. If you haven't taken the steps, this is the time to organize yourself. sincerely.
thanks
kom19
dont worry. just wait for your result. but to tell you that all of us making mistakes I did so many and i was not thinking that i wil pass but i did. so just cross your finger and hope dor the best
good luck.
gmurad, can u pls tell me aht mistakes u made...i'm also worried...
Thanks for all of you.
Regarding the mistakes. I had A little hestation just in the first case as i was not prepared well. But then I start to control most of the cases. I did all the things like greeting and washing hands and good communication But Iwas slow In most of the cases. ( actually I dint feel myself slow but may be I did unnecessary examination or I asked unnecessary questions. but I felt and I'm sure I covered most of the topics. about four of the Sp were so happy when I was taling with them and Satisfied. but the remaining caes all I didn't do closure . So I felt so bad. The other thing My hand writing is horrible so I tried to write slowly I did Well but in the first case and becuase of the stress I wrote some lines and then I crossed over and wrote again. So I don't know whether they will forgive me for these mistakes or not .
Allah Watch and help us all.

With my best regards to you and good luck for you all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »