Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am in trouble..please help - brainstem29
i gave my exam today in LA and i wrote a word or two after the time passed and the proctor warned me once..then towards the end of the program,the administer came and told me that she was reporting it to the USMLE and asked me to write an explanation for that..i wrote that: i apologise for doingthat but it was entirely unintentional and that it was out of nervousness that i mgt have made that mistake twice.

kindly tell me what the consequences of this are going to be..plz help me..am totally crashed after this and am going to die of sadness snd dissapointment..pls give me something which any of u know properly..thank you and please pray for me,guys..plz
Its just a little irregular behavior.They also warn exam takers if they spend more time in the room.
I don't thinks its gonna cause a big trouble.
Pls calm down.
And i got you in my prayers.
Pls pray for us too to pass CS.
hey its no big deal,,just a tiny mistake ,,dont worry,,,,can u tell us all of ur experience plz,,i have my exam next month at LA also thx
hi dont worry it wasnt a big deal!!!and ur explaination to ecfmg was good,ill pray for u for good result,
relax.........................may be they wont report it to ECFMG...................
i think you will be fine......Allah help all of us.
tHIS CS IS A MONSTOR

thank u all...but am really scared my score mgt be affected by it and it mgt get delayed wth that...i nvr expected such a thing to happen..Has it happened to nebody? what was the consequence? plz tell me what happened..nebody?

exam was okay..all from FA..nt even from UW..all from FA...V just need to stay calm and talk to like a real patient..cool and happy..thats what i felt..
anybody else..do uhave any experience like this? or know of anybody who has an experience like this? plz..plz..let me know!
i had a friend who wrote down mnemonics on his hand and after his 4th encounter ended the exam was stopped for the time n he was warned n made to sign a paper...he worried like hell for the whole 2 months but he passed eventually it happens all the time trust me u dnt need to worry abt it
thanks a lot ghostbuster...am soo sooo relieved man...thanks a million...my whole family conveys regards to u..v were all tensed..good luck for all your further ventures.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »