Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candidates for some reason not able to show up. - des_help
Am sorry for the candidates who got stuck up back home in their countries for visa issues, or for some other reson, and candidates who r living in america for some reason doesn't want to start their residency bcoz the specialty they matched was not of their choice. At this time I would like to bring attention to these candidates that if you could let some one to join inplace of yours, that would be great and one of the greatest favor. I know this forum is helpful and the guys r freindly, courageous to give up for their freinds. I am one of them, for some reason I couldn't match for 2k9, but hoping to find a spot at off-cycle position. You can mail me at shareef.mujtaba, and then we can proceed further speaking with the co-ordinator and stuff. I know there r many people in this situation and please try to help them also.
please share the unfilled positions with the people who did not match.
thanks
docsinform
same here. if anyone could not make it due to visa concerns help others. good things always come around. rockyman43
pretty please...also still searching for prelim med....so i can keep my neuro match!

dpychynski

thanks bunches
mee too,still hopeful,waiting for unseen help from God.

goodnews04
plz send it to me too.thanks.. conym5
it is like swallowing a fire ball- sorry for those who stuck.

Hoping you guys get away with your difficulties and join your residency asap.
I'll be hopefull and request that anyone who will not be able to join hes/her matched residency this year to also please email me. I'm looking for IM or FM...didn't match this year. Thanks in advance! My email address is jan82754

SAME HERE WITH ME, didnt match this year.

bluecodex74x
Please email me as well at dr.skyline09, I am looking for FM or IM residency program. Thanks in advance
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »