Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to find less competition with IMGs - paula28
please if anybody can help me, I am an IMG with relatively low scores, I hear from some friends that there are some states that the IMGs dont apply to inorder to minimize the travel and hotel expenses, Actually I am a GC holder and dont have any financial problems and ready to apply to these states to avoid the competition with thousands of people. Also if any body know which programs donot offer visas also this would be great,I really appreciate any help whatever.
Look at the websites.
According to the latest statistics and yearly unfilled positions those states will have the least number of applicants and highest unfilled positions:

AL, AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA & WY.
thank you very very much for all what you are doing in this forum, still one question plz do you have any list of programs in these states to start from, I really appreciate any guidance.
Can I get your email plz?
there are general lists present at www.applicantguide.blogspot.com containing some programs in those states, however you can go to ERAS and see the programs in these states and apply to. Sorry I stopped giving my email ID out because I am receiving more than 100 email perday, plz feel free to post any question here.
God bless you aplicantguide, I really dont know from where God sent you to me. If I matched you will be very happy, I promise.
Hi

Do you have IMG friednly PSYCHIATRY list.
oh o got it, thanks
hi applicantguide
whats ur web link

its dleted i think..
ya those advertisements here are complaining because I am distributing the lists for free

www.applicantguide.blogspot.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »