Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed :( - elgolo
took it the 10th of april, and failed, I thought I had done it right but had bad luck. dont know what to say, Ill try to take it asap.
did you use FA and neeraj's notes?
dont be in haste, think about yr mistakes, its normal to think that u did everything right

even i thought the same last year, but thats not the way to proceed,

spent almost 6-7 months perfecting myself, skipped last years match, gave exam in April an passed , btw i failed in CIS last year

Best of Luck
hey i just did FA n dats it.
if u ever need any help includding practice.I can help u at any step as i was alos helped by one of my best friend who is doing orientation for his peads residency.
he worked hard with me.He din have too.So,i think i owe ppl that help.

acycloviramantidine
I am so sorry for you. I know how you are feeling. Please don't loose heart. Try hard. You can do it. Good luck next time.
even i am failed in ice ,i dont know what to do
attend C3NY I failed 2 times just passed after attending it dr swartz really helps
i failed last time, CIS..
this time i passed. so my friend i know the pain that you have...
i know ...
don;t worry ..but u can do it
We can help you with personal one to one training pointing out your weaknesses. We have the highest pass rate and over 10 years of tutoring for the exam. Sincerely, Dr. Mark

www.csereview.com
@atlh: hey, u said that u failed CS...... i failed CS today......can u tell me wat the minimum time i need to wait before re appying for CS is.......?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »