Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i passed with tons of mistakes..God is Good - chini
hurried closure in 3 cases when i heard this encounter is now over,,,,, forgot name of my telephone patient and i rushed out to check again with patient still on the line,, really crazy of me
forgot foot rest in 4 patients,,,,,,,,,
however i have good introduction draped did all my counseling during my history and also asked all questions also before the examination i had good eye contact,, smiled when necessary
tie and untied patient s gown, did nt exam thru gown ,offered water/ tissue to coughing patient.... did nt rush patient at all,,, washed and dried hand in all cases, was very gentle like their mama would be, encouraged any good behavior like not smoking,
Above all i pray to God to grant me a PASS.....
GL to all of u
my advice practice practice practice with time management.
any questions ..chinichini7
Congratssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heartiest congratsssssssss.......

All is well that ends well.
congrats. where did u take your exam?
phili
hi,
Congrats.. :.. Smile

i have my exam in 4 days... do pray for em too...
I feel i m good at history taking and counseling but not at physical exam....how much does that matter???
thinkpink,
not much... do relevant exams rem to be very nice to patient and very gentle in all u do,
also tell patient everything before u do, drape , leg rest,, etc
some people say write patient name and a few diff on ur sheet before u go in
gl
Umm... thanks chini....
one more thing u can help me with is that....
I was just going through the first Aid cases and what i cant seem to understand there is that they havent mentioned the workup of the patient in the order of what u think the most probable diagnosis is and so on for example in a 7 month child with fever case, (case 7, where the child actually has URTI) they've mentioned otitis media as the 5th most probable diagnosis but have given pneumatic otoscopy and typanometry as 1st and 2nd in the diagnostic workup.
Wasn't CBC and DLC etc supposed to come first????
I m confused!!!!
great of u
if i were the one i may not write puemati. otoscop. first if it is not likely to be the most likely diag.....
but i dont think thats a major issue , rem doctors mark the patient notes,,, so if u think like a clinician u will be just fine.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »