Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANY IMG:i need help very soon. -
maheen

hi im an img..i'm filling out the online (IWA)APLLICATION....IN ITEM 19 OR 20 ,THEY HAVE ASKED ABOUT THE "CLERCKSHIP"....they haven't mentioned whether i have to fill out separte information about all the 3 yrs in which i have done my clinical rotation or i only have to mention about the final year clerck ship?
my form is incomplete right now...i'm waiting for your reply...plz help me soon...
i have gradualted from pakistan i did clerck ship there for 3 yrs...for e.g
in 3 rd yr. i did,(medicine)clerck ship for 2 months then i again did that for 2 months in my 4th yr and then for 2 months in final year...this was just an e.g...so plz help me that whether i need to fill out even for each subject separately or at the same time...for e.g shall i mention there in this way:::
1...medicine 3rd yr...8 weeks..
2....surgey 3rd yr...2 weeks...
3....gynae...3rd yr...1 month....

1...medicine..4th yr...8 weeks...
2...surgery...4th yr....8 weeks...
3...gyn....4th yr......8 weeks...

1...medicine...final yr...8 weeks...
2...surgery.....final yr....8 weeks...etc etc...
the transcript that i have received from my college only mentions the weeks in the way i mentioned above....so plzzz any 1 help me help me soon....thanks alottttttt.....bye....
maheen

plzzzz help me......
amruta

I think that because you've annoyed and insulted so many people on this forum, you are going to find it very hard to get help from now.

Perhaps you should try some place else. Sorry it had to be this way, but you can't seem to figure out on your own that no one want's to answer you.
maHIN

by the way may i know what did i do?plz..i'll be great ful to u.....
mahin

help me plzzzzzzzz.....
adonis

maheen, just write clincal clerkship sheet attached and send ur 3 yrs clerkship transcript , consolidated marks of 5 yrs along with ur medical diploma, photographs and the last page of ur form .Dont worry about filling it .
I hope it helps
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »