Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 3 failed - abhi_hope2010
Hi Guys,
I failed step 3 and took it again. I have got 84.
I have a query...........What should I mention in the eras application?
Should I mention my failed attempt or should I only give my passed result?
Want a honest opinion please.
Be honest a mention.Even if u donot do it,they will see it in yur transcript.
Good Luck.
Hey I understand your problem.But there is no clause on the ERAS CAF which asks the number of attempts for the exam.But, true, the program director will be able to knw the number of attempts by lookin at your USMEL transcirpt..
You should state PASSED.
just state PASSED..

can you tell me what you did on your review strategies for your second time attempt for step 3?CUZ I NEED TO TAKE MINE TOO..THANKS A LOT!!! MY EMAIL ADDRESS: AG_GUZMAN@YAHOO.COM
It clearly says that "applicant should include ALL attempts taken of the USMLE/COMLEX exams. "

PD can see your attempts-when you send them USMLE transcript

Do not enter into trouble by hiding it..I also had an attempt in step3..PD asked me in an IV, why did you fail first time? I explained n he was convinced n I matched at the same program....

Do not hide, they are more free and experienced then we all are with all these things ...can easily check your attempt..you may invite trouble by hiding it...GL
See top result

29,000 page views

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/

i.e.,
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and Residency

1. Old grads
2.USMLEs: comprehensive ratings of guaranteed PASS tutoring services and programs
3.USCE
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search
6.LORs
7.Personal Statements
8.Salaries of MDs
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency

usmlecubed = moroncubed
that blog is a joke, please tell me a teenager made that? oh wait, "ivy league" kid did that - no wonder!!

usmlecubed = moroncubed
that blog is a joke, please tell me a teenager made that? oh wait, "ivy league" kid did that - no wonder!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »