Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rectal exam - wendyw
Hey, I'm reading FA for CS. Don't understand why should do rectal exam as the first choice for lots of abdominal pain patients. Is the ranking of workup important? thanks.

wendy
dear

it is dictum that no abdominal examination is completewithout rectal exam.so we have to do PR. wish me good luck ,my cs on 28th
hi gondal, thanks for your reply. do you have any other dictum? I really have no idea.

you will pass for sure. look at the percentage of passing. you do not have to be perfect. relax.

wendy
mail me at saleem shahzad79, i will inform u much more ab, medicine joking!i just read this dictum from surgery good luck 4 ur exam and thanks 4 ur boost up
hi, i was just wondering, i am also using FA, do you think it is enough to pass the exam, i have about two weeks, have finished reading it and am gonna start doing the cases in the last section, is this enough???? i will practice examination on my partner. you are right, the pass rate for this exam is high, so it cant be that hard, right??!! i sure hope so!
hey dann, my feeling is FA is enough. Now I'm wondering if there could be mistakes in FA. Should we totally trust it? do you feel you are prepared to communicate and write the notes?

wendy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »