Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
personal statement - saadkanaan
hi all,
i need help with the personal statement does anyone have the instructions or an example on how to do it?
there are all types in my website
w w w dt applicantguide.blogspot dt c o m

or go to
http://clinical-skills-exam.blogspot.com/
you will find the links on the right
Hi,

I wrote a previous message in this forum about getting good personal statements.I thought it could help you, so I am pasting the message here...

"I am also an IMG trying to get into residency. I am doing an observorship and I was having troubles writing my SOP's. When one of my friends told me about the guy called Carl. Seems he write real good sop's ranging for $59!! I got in touch with this guy through mail and he gave me real professional sops..it was smooth dealing with him. He told me he was a student who is trying to get into medical school (he finished his MCAT or what ever...but he is gud)..an American who really helps...I checked other sites and my god...they are soo expensive...

Well I thought i could share this info with all you guys..had been a silent reader of this forum and this is my first post...neways if you wanna get in touch with him this is his id..u can mail him for details..I was impressed so I thought I could spread the word around...

carl.smith30

Gud luck to all the match applicants..."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »