Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advises please!!!!! Silvia - silviab
Hi I'll take cs on may 16 in Atlanta center..I'm studying w/kaplan and Usmleworld cs but I'm very nervous...actually I don't know how to prepare this exam..believe me that I think that CSA is the most difficult one because of the encounters...
My first language is not english.. I can understand almost 100% of what is said but still have some problems in speak...

I'll apreciate some advises... I've alredy passed step 1 and 2 (90% and 83% respectively)...

Thanks to all of you...

Hi, silviab !
I am in the same situation. I am also studing from kaplan and uw, i don't have study partner, just imagine that in front of me patient and I loudly ask him all questions . I have also First aid for cs.
What else can we do ?
hi, there,

Best suggestion I can give you is that find someone to practice such as your wife or husband or a friend. It is best if they know medicine somehow. I had no idea about how to prepare the CS. But after I practice with my husband, who is an IMG too, I found I have made a great progress. He tells me this is wrong, that is not right, and this is right and that is correct.

I use UW too. But what is kaplan cs? Do they have videos teaching you how to ask patient question? In UW, there is only videos teaching you how to exam the patient, but there is no anything about how to ask patient questions and communications.

i am trying to find something that tells us how to communications. Does anyong have any idea?
Thank you for your advises..... I found a friend of my who is helping me in prepearing the exam... she will be my patient for now on... doing 2 cases per day I think will be enough....
I believe that unfortunality the best and short way to prepare and pass this examen is practice practice and more practice as if were the real examen....
Good luck to all of you.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »