Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confused about the DSF - lily2009
I print out DSF online, it is called: ERAS Support Service (ESS) Document Submission Form, but in the instructions item 7 of cover letter it said: ECFMG Document Submission Form, I am confused, are they the same? Thanks!!!
who is sending the lor you or the writer?
the writer. I print the DSF and faxed to him and he said is not the correct form.
hi, applicantguide, are you there?
anybody can help, please!
1-dont worry the eras dsf is the same ecfmg dsf.

2-maybe your writer means that you have to send the coverletter also to him, otherwise there is nothing wrong

3- if the writer dont mind let him send the lor to you, then send it yourself without coverletter.
Thank you very much, applicantguide. could you guide me one more time? what is the difference the writer sent it or yourself sent the LoR? Thanks!!!
when you send it yourself then no need for the coverletter, and this means that there is no headache of waiving or not to waive your rights to see it, and so after the match you can get the lors back to use them for other purposes.
Appreciated!!! That sounds good! You are really a guarding angel in this forum.
http://emergency-medicine-personal-state...gspot.com/

there are links on the topleft of the page that you will visit thru this link they will benifit you in the match process.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »