Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long for the result? - kk
hi...my oasis finally got updated and the trick indicates i hv passed.
Good Luck to every one. Does any one know how soon does the Ecfmg certificate come?
hello - congratulations! When and where did you take the exam?
i'm so depressed that somebody in this forum has got the results in 6 wks. as for me, 11wks have passed. what's happening? what does "order" or "priority" mean? it is absolutely unfair! if you were passed your order by your following people at the market registration line, what do you think? what is ecfmg doing?
It's been 13 weeks for me and still waiting for my results. I called ecfmg and asked them why some people who took the test after i did got their results already. They said "blah blah blah" whatever he said didn't make sense to me at all. It's just not right! don't you think so? grrr!!!
sorry guys for the outburst. Anyway, for those who got their results already and passed, I'm so happy for you and a big Congratulations!!!
pqrst, you are absolutely right. I'm so sorry that you've been waiting much longer than me. yep, what they are doing is messed up! they should know our emotion and keep the order.
pqrst,
ty for your post.
When and where did you take the test?
kk,
i took my test end of January in Atlanta.
I appeared on Feb 10 in Atlanta, still no result and update.

Guys who have not yet received the results, please post your exam date and place.
feb 24th atlanta......no results....doe this mean i have failed?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »