Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long for the result? - kk
What is this absurd order? ECFMG and NBME are brainless and crazy! They have been releasing the results with messed-up order. I checked the other forums. Everybody who took Step 2CS in Feb and has not received the results are so dissapointed. They are absolutely wrong. They should know our emotion if they are in our position.
Any results for Houston's takers recently?, I mean March !!!!
Any results for Houston's takers ??? I mean March !!!!
Drs,

I would like to ask you what the standard of result releasing date is? What are NBME&ECFMG thinking?

Does it depend on color of our skin? How about American graduates? I suspect that they can know their results sooner through dean's office. If so, pretty unfair.

I'm serious. Finally 12 weeks have passed. I would like them to refund my money and time!
I am totally agree with tkhs, especially they( ECFMG ) required us IMG' S to pay more than AMG. But we need to calm down because it's their game and thair rules . We need to follow their rules first in order to get what we need.
hi, kk

i also took my exam in LA on 11 march but i dont understand why i didnt get my result though you got one ??

i am now worried about my result. and desparately waitting for the one . hope it comes ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dip
Hi Tkhs
any results released this week......
Hello sms,

No updates at this time.
I don't have hope for releasing of my result any more.
I've been bitrayed over and over. I've got so tired....

GL to you!
I took the exam in Feb 19th, no result yet. it drives me crazy.
does anyone have a suggestion for me??
feb 24th atlanta....oasis was updated today.....passed!
tonglin check if ur oasis is updated.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »