Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
repeat applicant LOR - metaahun
I am repeat applicant what can i do to use my last year LOR because it doesn't show up in my ERAS page
anybody who can answer it....................
you have to send them again..
ERAS saves ur MSPE and transcripts,
but NOT LORs..
if you waived your letters, ask referee to send them again.. GL n GB..
ECFMG™s records indicate that you participated in ERAS 2009. If you submitted a medical school transcript, Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE), or a photograph, or Letters of Recommendation (LoRs) for the ERAS 2009 season, ERAS Support Services at ECFMG will use these documents for the ERAS 2010 season. Only those LoRs that were assigned to at least one program during ERAS 2009 will be reused for ERAS 2010. If you submitted a LoR but did not assign it to any programs during ERAS 2009, that LoR will not be available for reuse in ERAS 2010. Do not resubmit these documents unless you wish to provide updated versions. For more information about reusing documents,
here is ecfmg says but it doesn't appear on me eras page
You should find all your documents at OASIS site under eras services. This should include you LOR's if as metaahun mentions you have at least applied and assigned LOR to 1 prog last year.
On my OASIS all LOR Says reused but it doesn't appear in my ERAS that why i am confused.Thank you for replay
You ve to finalize your LOR in ERAS, the documents section like you did the first time and it will appear in 2-3days.
Thank you surgeonforever but how can I finalize it .I know it is silly question
Reusing Letters of Recommendation
Request your Residency Token.
Use your Token to register at MyERAS.
Once registered, allow one business day for the LoRs you submitted for ERAS 2009 to be transferred to your ERAS 2010 applicant record.
Go to the ERAS Support Services page in ECFMG™s OASIS and click on œVerify Receipt of Documents. You will be able to view the letter writer information for those LoRs that are available for reuse.
Once you have identified which LoRs you wish to reuse, access MyERAS and go to the œDocuments section. Under the œLetter of Recommendation tab, create an electronic slot for each letter writer, as instructed.
The next business day, ERAS Support Services will receive your letter writer list electronically. The corresponding LoRs will be attached to your ERAS record and uploaded to the ERAS PostOffice.
Monitor the status of your ERAS application through the Applicant Document Tracking System (ADTS), which you can access from MyERAS.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »