Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I passed 231/95 - ebadui
Hello guys, I got my results last wed and I found a wonderfull surprise when I saw it. I started preparation on march taking kaplan live lectures for 7 weeks. Started doing qbank and was very frustrated with the results, personally found the question very elaborated and didn't correspond with kaplan material.
After reading the books once started doing UW and finished with a average of 61%
Nbme 1 online: 450
Nbme 3 online: 430
For me the difference was Dr fischer guidance and advices. Master the Boards for step 3 is a great book for CK, all of those who don't have i strongly recomend it. It crushes Crush the Boards or First Aid.
So after all being said, don't loose hope, the exam is long but doable.
congratulations and good luck
congrats friend...i got 360 in form 3 ...let me know your suggestion to me..thank you
hi
thanks for ur post
i am doing u world now,,,,,,,and i have only 1 month exactly left..and also reading first aid too,,I dont have dr .fischer book.
do u think,,at this time,,from reading first aid to fischer...i mean,,in one month,,,is it ok?
thanks in advance.
And also ,,did u do Kaplan q bank??
hi congrat!!!

can you plz send me Master the Boards for step 3

thank you

tomyana29
Congratulatons!!!!!!!!!!!
can u sent me ur notes plz and the master the board step3 .
sids79
where can i get Dr. fischer's book?
any links please. THANKS
can i get them plz.... thanx.. hidden_mystery_27
hello ,i have a question , i am scor to go , scoring at 57 % in uw , i still have around 30 % can u please tell me if i can take the test in 2 weeks ?were do i need to concentrate more on ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »