Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applying for Pathology - Please gather here - peace4all
chicago 2011,
Just get a long observership in Path, with a good reco letter that shows your interest. You don't have much time left for advanced degree or research (which is not of much use if you don't publish). Good luck
joglo, you cannot participate in scramble once you matched. It will be NRMP violation
chicago 2011,
I saw your other post. Don't put yourself down. That is the last thing you want to do, loose self confidence. YOu do have a chance. There are many mid tier univ and community programs that will be willing to hire you. Only problem with the top tier is that they want to see research exp in IMGs. Path seems to be getting competitive every year. There was another thread for 2009 match for Path. Just compare the credentials of the folks there who matched in top univ programs and those of this year thread. This year, we all barely made it to get few IVs.
@coumadin,
Thanks a lot, but could you please explain why Wash U is definitely better?
i just wonder - are some of you guys still have some unheard applications? can we safely considered them now as silent rejections since the ballgame is about to come to an end? GL.
Did anyone got prematch from Michigan (Henryford). or heard anything from them
Hi needapartner!
even i was wondering if anyone heard frm henry ford. Did you?
What would be last date to get prematch offer?
Cloud,

The pd have to report the exact # of seats ( see link) by 1/31/2010 which is a sunday so friday 01/29/10 is the last last to extend / accept a pre match offer.

http://www.nrmp.org/res_match/yearly.html

After that it is match & scramble. hope it helps.

i got an email from henry ford today thru eras asking weather i will enter the match.. anyone else got it??????????????????????????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »