Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applying for Pathology - Please gather here - peace4all
Hi aprilmay

In my opinion UMDNJ is better than North shore, UMDNJ is a university program with a Derm Fellowship,
North shore is an average community program.
UMDNJ is a much better program,
Thank you so much, Carotid and Riverdale!

North Shore-Long Island Jewish

Pros: location
Cons: Not a university program, but it will become one in a couple of years

UMDNJ-Newark (NOT Robert Wood)

Pros: University program with a dermpath fellowship. However, their dermpath fellowship may or may not exist several years later

Cons: location

Both are very friendly programs with good fellowship placement though.
my credential are not great at all , compare to what i am reading .
76/76/passed/75 first attempt .
I am working as pathology assistant in a hospital
what is my chance to obtain a residency position in pathology
How many of us are in match now?

Please post how many programs you ranked and after three weeks we can see how many matched and at what number in their ROL

For me I interviewed at 5 programs, out of five two programs already filled all their positions in prematch, so I have 3 programs to rank. This is my second match.

I feel this is very stressful time.Please share your feeling and keep this thread alive.
Wow, it's certainly been a while... First of all, congratulations to those that accepted an offer outside the match. You guys are already done! Going through the match is definitely quite stressful for me. I just certified my rank order list for the last time today, and I'm ranking 11 programs. I can't wait to find out where I'll match to in 3 weeks time!
Hi I am also in match. I am ranking 10 programs.
hi guys... i am also interested in pathology and i see u guys really have very good scores and USCE...

is it compulsory to have to have that much high scores to enter into Path residency....
anyone had iv at st-luke rossevelt NY-Patholgy .

if yes please tell me did PD said anything during IV.
Best of luck everyone!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »