Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applying for Pathology - Please gather here - peace4all
I am applying for path next yr..and have been following this post for a long time now. Thank you guys.
I really would like to know about the North shore univ hosp-LIJ residency...anyone who has interviewed there or taken prematch/ match please post something about the prog.
could somebody rank these path prog
suny downstate
suny upstate
NSU-LIJ
St luke's roosevelt, NY.
Hi everyone,
I pre-matched at UTSW. Where did the rest of you get in? Keep us posted...it will be nice to know!
GL!
Riverdale,

If you leave your e-mail here, I will contact you.

congrats for everyong matched!!!!!!!!
could anyone have multiple cs attempt with matched in path,, really want to know thw story......thanks
I got 15 interviews and prematched with an attempt on CS. they did not even mention it in the interviews I did...
thanks. anyone with 3 cs attempts?
hi, can you share your experience. i will be applying next year. i need some advice.
my email - karimz@njhealth.org
hi aprilmay

my email id - vai4jazz
thanks.
Hi Aprilmay,

Thanks a lot for giving me advice, I matched to an academic pathology program. My research background do help me a lot.

Best wishes to your residency.

Where is Sharp? He or she gave me a lot of advice too.
Congrats. to everyone who matched. Please share your experience and advise for unmatched and new applicants. My question is how competitive this speciality is for foreign graduates as compare to Internal Medicine?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »