Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applying for Pathology - Please gather here - peace4all
Hi everyone,

My daughter was writing a speech on how biased the system is to IMG's.
I personally can't think of any problems Img's face except how there biased and how hard it is to match etc...

so.. Can u all please list some ideas on all the problems IMG's/foreign doctors face!!!!

thanks Big Grin
Durham, thanks for asking. I have matched into a middle level program, but feel lucky to be able to find a spot because this my visa problem and lack of internal connections really cost me a lot. I am sure you matched into your one of your best choices. Congrats to you and also to everyone here who have been fighting together with us for the past months.

Nazneenfatima, at least I don't think pathology is easier than IM. It looks like research background and internal connections and green card work best for pathology applicants, although you better have decent scores for your steps.
Hey Sharp and Mdphd,

Is there anyway to contact you guys? I have a few questions regarding applying to pathology residency.

thanks in advance
Congratulations, sharp!

where did peace4all match?
cstopass - I matched into a university program in California. I am happy to be able to stay in California.
UCI?
Durham, thanks, let's keep in touch, my email is pipiray2006
Howard_roark, sure you can contact me by the above email address.
Congratulation guys....I need ur advice ....I am doing a volunteer job at Anatomy department sine may last year ...what do u think guys? Does it help me ? What can I do to improve my CV?
Thank you very much, Sharp.

I will email you at that address. thanks again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »