Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applying for Pathology - Please gather here - peace4all
If you want and you can, do more days per week there....Set up good connections....

Research paper is not that important.... Check the program you will find, only few pds are md phd...most, more than 95 percent are md. Also, pathology residency is a place to train pathologist, not scientist....

I know here some phd or people have good publication will not agree with me, but think it...

For Intensive interview Preparation including Mock interviews

mail at

medhelp@live.com

GL

Medhelp Team
thank u tn9527
Gee. You guys' credentials are so impressive. I am glad I don't have to compete with a bunch of elites this year. :p
thanks Cherryho for ur nice words,& wish us luck Smile
Hi Cherryho, nice to see you in the forum

I tried to reach you, I think your contact no is changed.

I need some help/guidance from you ,could you please drop me mail on my id?

thanks in advance.

cidcon4
hi all....98(243) , 98(236) cs done on august 12/2009 still awaiting results .i will apply to about 66 programs..no US eperience ...do you think PDs will ignore my application because my CS result will not be issued until october...by the way i am doing a 1st year pathology in my home country..
any feedback will be great
I don't know, but U maight get Interviews later than others !!!
To peace4all,mdphd and mdplus....Ca u please tell me a little about ur experience in pathology ?what did u do in the lab? How many day per week? ...etc
my exp in mainly in research- immunology with lots of flow cytometry and IHC. 7 years of which 4 years was for PhD and 3 years till now is post-doc. I have done one month of observership in ped path in my univ.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »