Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do i need to submit my documents again, - atlh
while going thro OASIS , i got following information--

ECFMG™s records indicate that you participated in ERAS 2009 . If you submitted a medical school transcript, Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) or a photograph for the ERAS 2009 season, ERAS Support Services at ECFMG will use these documents for the ERAS 2010 season. Do not resubmit these documents unless you wish to provide updated versions.

BUT via RODS, i got my documents back, i have to submit all again , am i righ???

No you dont have to submit them even if you have got them back by RODS. If you want updating any of these then you will have to send them.
thanx a lot, memsab.

how they will use it if i got all my documents back..?
i am confused/ i think i don;t know any thing...
help please...
When you send them, they scan and upload them. The documents used through out the application season are the scanned ones. they returned you the original paper documents but they still have your scanned ones. It is the scanned ones that they are going to use this year.
You dont need to send anything, everything is in the system, just start praying from now.
how you ll use ur lors from 2009..........
I am confused about the documents we need to submit to ERAS, I appreciate if you clear that for me.
I have Transcript of records show all the hours and scores. Is this the same as Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)?
And the ECFMG certifecate as the transcript. I am realy confused??

Thank You
but in my eras account it did not get uploaded yet
none of the documents
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »