Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
distressed! imp!!!! - psychoroxxy
hi guys ,

Have been studying for quite a while now .I have been gearing myself up for last 2 times to give the exam and get it over with already after assessing with NBME but my scores were going real bad like in 71-80% .Had to delay the examination because I was advised in this forum to go over UWORLD again .Now that I am doing just that ,everything seemed allrigth because I was getting nice scores in UWORLD ,however I gave my NBME 3 last night and got a total of 420 !!!! : ( THIS REALLY MADE ME CRASH & BURN .I am afraid I am getting saturated after studying for the exam for so long (7mnths) and I am starting to beleive that maybe I was not cut out for this the way I thought .

I would really appreciate if anyone out there could help me out and give me their best possible advice .I am getting tired of studying the same stuff over and over again .I had taken a date of 30th initially but had to postpone it to 5th after watching my performance in NBME 3 .

I beleive that if either way I do give this exam or not .... I am destined to do bad !!
Please let me know if I should reassess myself with some other exam because I have run out of all the NBME's and I sucked bad in all of them !
try uwsa... assess the mistakes on nbme, if u think they were avoidable,and confident enuf not to repeat similar kind of mistakes...go for the kill...
all the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »