Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free gynecology lecture - josephmedman
Greetings!

I wanted to post a message exclusively for forum members that we will be offering another free Gynecology lecture free of charge Saturday, July 25th, 2009. The lecture will be brought to you live via streamload to your computer. All you need is computer speakers to participate. The lecture will be performed by our award winning professor, and usmle step 2ck author.

This is not an advertisement, this is simply a courtesy to any interested forum members. The lecture will be from 2:30pm to 4:30pm. There will be a virtual classroom capacity of 50 students so it will be on a first come first serve basis. It is completely optional and free of charge, if you do not like the lecture, you may leave within five minutes. The virtual classroom will be set up like a real classroom, and students will have the ability to raise their hands if they have questions. If you are interested, leave your email address or email usmlealgorithms and you will be emailed a link the the lecture.

Please read this part carefully. You must email me. I cannot come back and keep checking this forum to see how many people responded so please email me and I will send you the link to the webinar. This is the only way I can do it, because last time too many people waited for the last second, and I was not able to cut and paste every email from here and invite everyone in time. Please email at the absolute latest, 12-24 hours before the start of the session. Once the session starts, I will not be able to invite any more people because I will not be accessing my email account to see people who emailed, and I also will not be on here to see the responses.

The last lecture was quite a success. This will be the last courtesy lecture. Please email if you have any questions. Take care!

Study hard you all!!
Hi josephmedman,

I too got mail from the website...

i appericiate for ur help.

gl.
Please send me at asula04
Please send to me too ahiaomausmleexam
please send me the link future_2nd
thank you
Please read what is written above particularly the 3rd paragraph. As I CAN NOT send the link to anyone who leaves their email on this forum because I check this forum only periodically from my cell phone, and my partner is the one who emails the link, and only through the email usmlealgorithms..study hard guys!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »