Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most reliable residency list - sungdil
could you name it plz
Ya i need to know too..PLZ anyone??
your own.
I agree with mysam.
I tell you what I did I purchased imgpreps list and I reviewed the information the reason it was reliable was because it had PDF files from program with date and the pictures of residents it was very detailed but I agree with mysam I made my own and compared it and it was worth it for me, I did my own work also
We offer residency lists for purchase. These lists have information such as Number of seats, State, City, ACGME No, Deadline, graduation limit, Score cut off, Attempts, USCE Requirements, Visas, Comments, Contact, Weblinks.

We personally update the list by personally calling/emailing programs for the current year. We give you the complete list of programs for each specialty, so as to give you the power to choose. Feel free to check out our website. We also provide tools to help you hone your skills for interviews 'FREE' when you make a purchase.

Before you buy a list do your research and/or ask applicants from previous years. Do not trust all the messages on the forum. You want to know all your options and make a smart decisicion.
One of the option is img- interactive. Try the free registration and try to use the site. It's free and we'll take just 10 minutes. Also take a look at the 2011 Match “ IMG Requirement Residency Program Search to see for how mny programs you qualify.
The search engine that takes in consideration the number of attempts for Step 2 CS and the Observership, Hands On and research US clinical experience and much more.

Good Luck to you all!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »