Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P ersonal .Statement - getalife46
Hi frinds.I have hard time writing a personal statement ,it'a nightmare for me .I found a website it's name cvpersonalstatement anyone tried their services.Thankyou for your help
Hi APPLICANT GUIDE OR SOME ONE ELSE i want to know how and where to search for volunteer research positions Iam intested in Int MED resid, please help,and what is diff bet externship and observationship,
you didn't answer my question
for the difference between obser.and extern. is the first one you just observe ,for the segond one is you deel whith the patient by taking med. history do physical examination ect...
I hope this helps
create your own PS and send it to an english teacher for correction.
yes PS should be as true as possible.. coz in interviews mostly its your PS that they usually start with.. better write it in ur own words and give it to some "English" guy for the final touches...

docnew... well u need to do emails, phone calls etc to look for research oppertunities. go to www.clinicaltrials.gov.. and then search ur area... will give u a list.. where u can see conatcs for emails n else.. also go to websites of hospitals in ur area... and look for contacts... mail them, call them and ask them to give u some minutes for an interview...
If you want to involve in research in IM, go to Freida, list all the hospitals in the locality you are living/interested to work, go to the hospital website on FREIDA, department-internal medicine, go to speciality of interest and faculty and if there are email ID'd email them, if not contact the coordinators/ faculty on their phone. Hope this helps. A long process but definitely they will write/talk to you if they are interested or say no positions if they don't want you.
Thankyou applicantguide and docaq for you reply,you are wright also it's cheaper or at no cost , really I tried and tried but I found it hard to write a PS
I mean right, see what I mean .lol
i dont know why all the fuzz on PS, i think its overrated and pushed by advertizers to make u spend more money
a very concise correct Ps that reflects who u are, written by u, otherwise it is dishonest even if they dont know, u know .....!! it takes 1 hour to write it , 10 mins to review and thats it
A good personal statement is hard to write! I've been through the process and can tell you that it's probably the most difficult part of the whole application. How do you get your entire persona out on 1.5 sheets of paper and make it sound convincing enough to get a program to notice you amongst the hundreds of others they have to review? You can get an English teacher to look at it or perhaps some editing service to fix your grammatical errors but what guarantees that it will stand out? Only a physician whose successfully written his/her own and has been in a position to review and help others (who successfully matched into residency programs) can really be an asset here.

As a graduate from an Ivy League residency program, I've reviewed the personal statements of many potential candidates. I can help you write one customized to the specialty of your choice that will help you stand out from the competition.

Please contact me at uniqueps1.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »