Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i passed! by God's grace - wobertow
I got my result this morning and i passed! 213/88
during my exam i was counting the questions where i only guessed my answer and it summed up to 144. i was so scared i'd fail so i just prayed and prayed, during every question i took and everyday after. so many people prayed for me as well. God really answers prayers. I positively know that it was only by His grace and mercy that i passed.
my advice- just do your best and in the end, leave everything up to God. He will help you and bless your hardwork Smile
total study time around 4mos but staggered
my review materials:
kaplan lecture notes for physiology, micro, immuno,
first aid and uw for the rest
goljan 36 pages 2-3 days before
TIP- if you're running out of time or you're the type who has a hard time studying thick reviewers (kaplan) i really think studying first aid intensively plus uw would suffice. and then add the goljan notes towards the end just for memorizing. just make sure you memorize important stuff like rate limiting steps, etc
uw was very helpful especially in terms of slides and images.
avoid distractions.
stick to your favorite review material, don't spread yourself too thin by studying from too much sources.
PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!! IT'S YOUR BEST TOOL Smile
God bless everyone!
Hey can you leave your email address?Thank you.
Congratulations!!! very proud of you!
Praise be to God!!!
I thanks God(Jesus Christ) for you and
may he continues to bless you in next Step!
Congratulation and good luck on the next steps. Thanks for the post.
could u plz tell me the murmers u got??
yes, my exam is on 26 this month please tell me about the murmurs u got?
My Brethren,
Your testimony just brought peace into my heart and I rejoice with you.
I was just logging in to ask for steps to approach this Exams because I was really confused. But you Testimony caught my attention. I was really blessed. I want to take the exam on the 30 Sept09. So join me in the prayer too. my email. asaloba

Congratulations and God bless.

billy
many congrats wobertow
congrats wobertow.. it gives me courage after reading your experience...my exam is in 8 days.. im gonna concentrate on FA and uw.. thanks for the advise.. pls keep me in your prayers.. God bless you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »