Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
temperature sensation - billll
how do v test temperature sensation on SP?
neone???
no need for that.Just do the screening senzation with light touch and vibration or vibration&dull and sharp.Our friends are bussy with a divorce...Smile.It is a very important thing.
Anyway I don't really remember any temperature device out there(I was twice already)..so you just don't need it like you don't need a thermometer.
but maybe they will introduce a temperature test in the near future like the gyn exam or rectal exam on some plastic organs.If you don't like the patient just burn him.
tavi2005 is drunk !hi tav..how many pack till now?
jolking realy..
no temp test required they will give you the temp.posted on the door if you think it is hagh just mention it on your exam sheet..when you write the pn.thats all
hi kar76 are you in chicago ?Anyway the joke about plastic organs(may be wood I don't know) is not a joke.They are planning to do this unless they already did it.This is written in step two cs instructions.I thought you might want to know.
wow ..
hi tav.
tell me more about it if you like..is that true.is t going on now...thats realy new.
if yoiu nknow more i would appreciate it if you tell more.may be i nsaid jolk bcz i read your response on alex..was good one!
thanks..
http://www.usmle.org/step2/Step2CS/Step2...ion.asp#pe
read what's at the bottom of the page at other case format section.
Anyway it says like this:
In some instances you may be instructed to perform a physical examination that relates to a specific medical condition, life circumstance, or occupation. Synthetic models, mannequins, or simulators provide an appropriate format for assessment of sensitive examination skills such as genital or rectal examination, and may be used for these cases.
What do you say?It seems is already going on.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »