Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applicant guide!!!gaps - somokal
i have few years gap. where i will write about this. In caf , i dont see any space?
Be creative.... You can never have gaps in you life... You can be a sit home mom, You may taken time off to raise kids... These are full time jobs... perhaps more important than your career( atleast some would agree with us on that) Do write such things ... PDs do realize these issues and wont mind...They just to make sure.. that you can cope with the stress of residency with all your commitments and you havent lost touch with medicine in those years which we call "GAP in RESUME"

GL

MedHelp Team

For PS, LOR, CAF and other services

medhelp@live.com
i actually prepared for usmle and raise my kids and do family works. my question is i dont find any space to write, in caf , i see voluntary, work, etc. do i write it in voluntary section?
No don't put it volunteer. Just address this in a few sentences in your PS
can you hide it by filling the gap with medical experince? How could people find it since it was happening in your own country, right?

Don't you guys think many people do this, though it's not right? Or use some vague way to cover it unnoticed!!!!
you dont have to mention anything about gaps, dont be frustrated because of that. Just put the positive things. If the PD wants more info about years of clinical inactivity he will ask you in the interview.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »