Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J1 research to clinical - ibn_sina
is it a problem?
i have no clue , i think it is not easy or at least cumbersome, wait for more informed replies
any 1 please ??
http://fmgvisas.blogspot.com/2007/07/cau...earch.html

read this. may be this adds to your knowledge.. u will find other useful related links too
thanks for the great blog,
but the 12 months rule i will not be able to do , so that is my Q is there any other possible way
the 12 month rule!!! well read all the comments on the blog .. its down there... looks like therez no more 1 year rule.. m not sure though.. read it well.. it says "depends on the type of h1 u getting".. .
Guys,

I just want to update you, as many people around misinform others. J1 research into clinical is very much possible. I did my research on J1 for 3 years and now doing my residency on J1. There was no issue at all for 12 mnth bar or anything like that.

I know couple of other residents too who underwent same process. No issues at all! Still if you're in doubt, call ECFMG and they will confirm what i already told you.
man this is great news, u did it urself right?? if so that is the most asuring thing to me to see a person who had done it

i will not ask you ur private details, only was the prcesss simple? did u need a petition? a lawyer ?
thanks
There is nothing like personal details....You don't need any petition or lawyer. ECFMG file case on your behalf.......you just provide all documents to them.....you may call them and they will forward ya all documents list..............it's pretty easy....for me it was just a piece of cake esp after going through hectic matching process.................all the best
man ur the best, thx for the simple easy info, much appreciated, iwill give give them a call tomorrow
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »