Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applicant giude//any kind soul - sunrayz
am in a very tricky situation,,

i have my step 1 on 25th of august,,,

i will be left with only 3 working days+ a weekend to sort out my application process n all,,

wat do i do???? i need to apply on sept 1st......

can i rely on the IMG friendly lists????? do i have to research on each of the program going through the net?????/// calling the programs????please advise me .. i need some help,, am not able to study well thinking about all tis....

applicant giude// sona/// any 1 in the same situation... please help
i have already sent my documents,, LORs, MSPE, etc..
Hey sunrayz

you should really check out theusmle
z
o
n
e.com

the moderators on the site are insiders in the process of attaining the residency of your dreams.... they will definantly be able to help you Smile

Good luck! I hope everything works out
thank u partygirl,

am really tensed,, is 6 days enough to sort out everything????

i mean despite taking IMG friendly ///amy other website?? do i still ahve to call up proghrams?????

please guide
most of the applicants dont call programs (imagine 22000 applicants sending emails to 300-400 programs, the brain of the PD will show some fumes). Also the paid services will not create new lists because the response of the PDs to their questions will not differe from those they are answering the applicants they are being emailed from. google for lists and you will get them for free, the same.
hi sunrays

the moderators on the site will help you out - they are genuises when it comes to these matters i'm sure if you ask or post in forums you will get a clear answer.... do not worry so much Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »