Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG mailed me an apology saying they declared - peace4all
thats awesome
have u seen anything like that?
hai ,
This is my STEP 2 CS failed report from LA in feb14th 2009.
please tell me is it fail or pass

Communication and interpersonal skill (CIS)---XXXXX(XXXX )

sub components of (CIS)are--

Questioning skill ---------------------------------XXXXX(XXXXXX)XX

Information “sharing skill-----------------------XX(XXXXXX)XXX

Profesional manner and rapport----------------XX(XXXXXX)XXX

I am still thinking why I failed in CIS component despite I passed all the subcomponents.
It may be a ECFMG computer mistake .
I didnot apply for recheck.what can I do Now?
enlapril , this means yr communication with patient had issues while questioning.

yr data gathering / patient notes who about them - did you pass in it .

usmleok -Q Your first report in LA was wrong. But which part fails in that report? Thanks. A:patient notes

marrysummers - Q Guys, please post how close were your first failed reports to boarder line? - NOW IT IS PASS & has passed step 2 CS twice

drmono - Q : I took my exam in nov 2008 and failed pt notes too. did recheck but nothing changed. how far where you from the borderline in pt notes ? what you think should I do next, to make sure they didn't do mistake in my result?
A : where yr patient notes hadn written ot typed ?
hai,
thanks for replay.
I passed other 2 components in the exam .
to peace4all

>>marrysummers - Q Guys, please post how close were your first failed reports to boarder line? - NOW IT IS PASS & has passed step 2 CS twice

To reapply and try for the second time you must get a FAIL report. You got one that was change later to PASS with no score. How is your initial fail report looks like? Thanks.
The point - borderline FAIL can become PASS. I hope borderline PASS cannot become FAIL ???
They do some calculation: doctor#1 score 66.6666 = PASS, #2 66.6665 = FAIL: Is it true difference between doctors #1 and #2? This the rule of the game - it must be a trashline somewhere. No miricals like complete FAIL in all 3 scores become PASS, isn't it?
you know guys my exam this week , but i have to cancel it because my anxiety up to the sky due to this subject. i dont know what to do , totally down.

please keep this thread alive for any update
peace4all,

A : where yr patient notes hadn written ot typed

it was hand written. to be honest my hand writing is poor but readable.

I passed all the other parts beyond the border line.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »