Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
score430!on usmleworld assesment - tulip7
i took it 2 day but i got panic and didn,t attempt about 14-15 qts.then in thelast 2 blocks i was ok. i have exam day after tomarrow.this is my second attempt. any input plz?
430 should be good to go. Make sure at this point you are very comfortable with CCS's.
it can be a big grade booster if you do really well on it. What was you first score attempt and how long ago was it? Also, how is your UW qbank average?
score was 72 in january 2009.qbank average i think when i did it this time after subscribing i was scoring atleast 60% in all the 48 qts test [last time i had it from triple helix].i think out of the total of 1370qts i had about 520 incorrect.
and yes iam much more comfatrable with ccs cases this time
Sounds like your ready. I think you are going to do well. Good look to you. I also will be taking exam Tuesday & Wednesday this week. :p
good luck, tulip7, you should be ok with 430. just relax and you should get upper 80s or 90s. be confident. we are here to hear good news from you soon.

what kind of materials did you use? how did you improve from january?
thanks dudes!
actually last time i was just emotional and impatient. it was stupid of mine not to have a thorough read of STEP 2 KAPLAN NOTES and just went to take the exam with one read of crush ,with ccs cases and usmle world mcqs.this time i started with a thorough read of kaplan ck notes did gynae and paeds books 2 times[b/c a lot came from them in my last attempt and it has been along time since i took ck exam.]i did ccs cases side by side and then i subscribed usmle world for last one month of preparation.HOPE GOD FORGIVES ME AND BLESS ME AS HE HAS ALWAYS DOES.
ALL THE BEST redmouser to u too!
Good Luck!!
that is good, tulip. how long did it take for you to go through step 2 kaplan notes two times?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »