Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you say why I failed CSA????? - freedom
You wrote:
each step deifintely ECFMG computer will not allow you to pass Step 2 CS in one attempt howsoever well you might have performed in the exam. (Its a theory, tell me how much I am correct).

___

That is the most crazy thing I have read on this forum...please leave the paranoia at home, we have enough to worry about.
oh correct thats parania..i agree.
If a Pt says, I have pain, what should we answer him or her. I mean for empathy and sympathy what is the beat act?
I also failed in cis in la. I am going to take it again in a month.How are you guys preparing different this time.Any advice ,please.
thanks,
hi freedom.
you can say.
oh i can feel the pain u r in.
but i wishe if you can bear with me till iam done with my hx and exam so i can help you.
i will do my best to stp the pain but 1st i should know wht we r dealing with eaxctly.
..if you r just enterd and you see him in pain should say.
oh i can see you r in pain.so can you talk ,,can i ask u few qq..do u need me to do somthing to make u more comfortable rt now.
if ask about the pain...add..
at this time its not the good of you health intrest somtimes its unsafe to stop the pain till we know the dx exactly..pain is aclue for the dx..but i promiss you i will deal with that once i am sure about the dx.and i think that wont take long time.or once u get the test results.
offcourse after greetings.
also if canot talk..can give soemtime say take ur time if he is acting sever pain.
you can also start bfr all//with a...sorry for that...then i can feel.....
at the end thank the patient.
IS it really tru that if you fail your step 1 more than 3xs u will fail your Step CS....I never heard that before and I know people who failed many times but pass their step CS on their first shot. I'm getting scared b/c I failed but was close 181, 181 on my step 1 and i'm going for my CS in JULY.....Can u please fill me in about this theory? thanks.....
hi ther.
i heard about many did 90s on step 1 N STEP2 AND THEY FLUNK THE SC.SO I GUESS GO ON AND DO TH RT THING AND WILL PASS.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »